Why do you need a REALTOR?
If you’re planning on buying a home, you may have already done some shopping around on your own. Perhaps you’ve checked out a few open houses or called the number on a For Sale sign to schedule a private viewing of that property. You could even look at and be shown homes via sites like Redfin or Zillow. Why then would you need a REALTOR when you are in the market to buy?
Your REALTOR gives you an edge
In today’s market, having a REALTOR increases your chances of success of getting to yes on the purchase of your new home. Advantages of having a REALTOR work for you:
- Dedicated agent with a fiduciary duty to you working on your behalf.
- Access to new listings, market data and comparables to tailor offers for each property.
- Having a REALTOR as your agent increases your negotiating options and tactics.
- Relationships with other REALTORS can help identify unique items sellers are looking for.
- Ensuring you have the required proof of financing documents that sellers are asking for to be included in offers.
- Handling the cumbersome paperwork during the negotiation process, giving you the ability to move quickly.
- Assistance with managing the escrow process, including access to a network of professionals and monitoring contingency removal deadlines as well as required seller disclosures.
- Will recommend reputable home inspectors, movers and other professionals you may need.
Most importantly, a REALTOR is your advocate – and I and my team can make an otherwise potentially tough process much easier for you. Please call or email me to schedule an appointment, or if it is more convenient you can fill out the form below. Let’s talk today.